Friday, February 21, 2014

100 Subscriber Special Idea!

     Hey guys! I'm reaching 100 subscribers soon, and I was wondering what I would do once I got it. So I came up with an interesting idea. From now on, every 25 subscribers I gain, I will do a Catching Fire video. If you didn't see Hunger Games, here is the explanation: Hunger Games happen every year. But every 25 years, tributes compete in a crazy version of the Hunger Games, the Quarter Quell. If you have any more ideas on what I should do for 100 subscribers, leave it in the comment section.

4 comments:

  1. Yo, u could do that but it would be cool if you could get a "special guest" like some one with a few hundred more subs than u, I really wanna see your channel grow, from inuke73

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the idea. Actually, my friend CheeseGhost knows Chimney11Swift in real life. Chimney has over 1,500,000 subscribers. Maybe I could make a video with him. Maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? That's epic, your only chance would be if they are more than just "I know you" , and btw you sound kinda nazzly In your vids

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL ish13c, I am from the future

    ReplyDelete